I bought this Fossil smart watch off swap shop tonight but it won't let me do anything on it.

jasdfjklasdf

Jul 4, 2018
Visit site
I can not get to settings. I don't know what to do. This is my first smart watch. Somebody help me... I was so happy it turned on and wasn't cracked I bought it on the spot.. I didn't know that I should check to see if I could get to settings or anything. What do I do?

Someone told me they think its in a demo mode of some kind or something. Is that a thing?

Last edited:

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Is it not factory reset, on the Welcome screen? It needs to be there to pair it with the Wear OS app on your phone.

carlos1984kid

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
hey jasdfjklasdf , did you end up getting this fix, I just bought a fossil q explorist gen 3 and the same thing happened to me, no settings, I have tried pulling the back off there is pins on the back, i did notice if you ground 2 pins near the attery connector for a few seconds it goes into a powering down screen. I have tried every way used on different smartwatches to enter recovery mode but this watch is really stubborn. Other watches are so simple. So now I know not to buy a Fossil, they are too much of a hassle, I think I am going to go with an LG.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhsafaie