I can't install messenger, I did before and now I cant, why?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've always used messenger, at some point whilst using it, it crashed. Oh ok, ill just close it off and then re open it. Kept crashing, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall.

Ever since then, it would never install, it would reach 100%, then go to installing, and then tell me that there was a problem and to go to the link to see whats wrong, solutions

I've searched all long for months now on how to fix the issue. None of the "clear cache" or clear data stuff works, not even resetting google play back to manufacturer/uninstalling the updates. Or even messing with google play services as said.

No amount of resetting, or clearing can fix the issue, so someone please, help me out on this. I can download facebook fine, and the issue isn't about android version, if it was, it would say so.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? I assume you're talking about Facebook Messenger, since you mention Facebook, but it would help if you confirmed that.

Also, when you say you tried the clear cache/data method, did you do so for the Play Store app and Download Manager?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908