I can't seem to take screenshots

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm pressing the home and power buttons simultaneously and it's not working. Google now always comes up. I'm no n00b just don't know if i'm using the right button combo. What am I doing wrong? TIA

EDIT figured it out power, home and volume down does the trick

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Also you can enable your Palm Motion under your My Device setting tabs. Then a simple swipe across the screen will give you the same result :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
And where would those settings be on the Google Edition S4? Since, that's the forum we're in.

Got me there ;)

My mistake I realized it was only for the carrier branded S4 and not the Google Edition.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

argold

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm pressing the home and power buttons simultaneously and it's not working. Google now always comes up. I'm no n00b just don't know if i'm using the right button combo. What am I doing wrong? TIA

EDIT figured it out power, home and volume down does the trick
Power plus Volume Down are quite enough. Touching Home is not useful in taking a screenshot and indeed will also change the display and so likely misdirect any screenshot to a shot of a different screen.

Last edited:

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Power plus Volume Down are quite enough. Touching Home is not useful in taking a screenshot and indeed will also change the display and so likely misdirect any screenshot to a shot of a different screen.

Yep I eventually figured out how to do it the right way. Thanks for the help =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaylebrown4977