News I challenge Apple to 'Think Different' for once with the iPad Pro

Lestat1886

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
If people wants a laptop, just buy one!!! I hope Apple thinks different than you and many tech pundits who just do not understand what a tablet is!

cribble2k

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I'll be sticking with my Surface Pro 9 with Windows 11 pro. Apple still doesn't have a product that I'm interested in.

Windroid 2483

Jul 21, 2023
Visit site
If people wants a laptop, just buy one!!! I hope Apple thinks different than you and many tech pundits who just do not understand what a tablet is!
The problem there is: Traditional laptops run traditional desktop operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS). For some folks, asking them to use desktop OS is asking a lot. Android and iOS are easier to use.

Desktop OS's have thier advantages, of corse. My own tablet has both Windows and Android installed onto it: I boot up Windows when I use my tablet as a laptop (with the keybord-mouse atatchment), and Android when I use it as a tablet. So, I'm well aware of the advantages of a desktop OS! But as I said: Using a desktop OS is beyound some folks.

williamsbh76

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Apple knows the iPad is just a an afterthought and a cash grab. Nearing the end of the intel days with Macs the iPad was to be the darling next big thing for everyone except pros who needed raw power. Then the Mac got into trouble and Apple had to refocus. Apple knows what it needs to do but as long as the iPad plays fourth fiddle to the iPhone, Mac, and Apple Watch it will never truly change. That’s sad because I still can see it being the future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kulog1