I got my Armadillotek case today. Nice raised sides

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So I got my Armadillotek case from Amazon today. I had the Artech21 case for my Note 5 which was a nice case and made by the same people.

Anyway, This case is decent, especially for the price point.

One thing I like is the sides of the case are raised to protect the curved screen. It reminds me of the Note 7 case called Evo Tactical XT made by Tech21 that had raised edges on it.

The built in screen protector isn't bad as well. Appears to let in some dirt though at the top due to slight gap. Overall the screen is pretty responsive still.

Only thing I dislike is that the case isn't as refined as the Otterbox Defender for example. It does have some rough edges on it.

Overall not a bad case. I think I will eventually get White Dome or something and rip out the built in screen protector. The Defender is more comfy to hold as well.

Overall for 19 bucks it's a good case!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You get the orange one? Pics?

No pics yet but I got the black. Plenty of reviews on youtube of the black. The only thing I'm disliking is the sides of the case. Since it's not as refined it's a bit sharp. I mean the inner frame/shell of it that rises above the curved screen on the sides of the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63