I guess I got a good one???

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
since we all got our pre-orders, i've been reading people's posts about problem after problem with their phones. i have to admit, i've experienced none of these problems. i've been completely satisfied with everything about the phone. did i just luck out? or are people loading up their phones with bootleg apps that make it run bad. i don't know. either way i really have no complaints. anyone else totally satisfied or am i in the minority?

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
since we all got our pre-orders, i've been reading people's posts about problem after problem with their phones. i have to admit, i've experienced none of these problems. i've been completely satisfied with everything about the phone. did i just luck out? or are people loading up their phones with bootleg apps that make it run bad. i don't know. either way i really have no complaints. anyone else totally satisfied or am i in the minority?

knock on wood!

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
knock on wood!

well i think if i had any major problems i would know by now. people talk about difficulty connecting to networks, problems with the camera, dead pixels, light leaking from their buttons, apps not working, not linking to dropbox, settings problems, etc. as with other people in this thread, i have had none of these. while i feel bad that people got botched phones in the mail, i am completely content with mine...

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site

What speeds are you getting on 3G ?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So so happy with the Evo lte. htc and Sprint hit a homer with this phone. Htc quality, thats why i keep buying them ;)

houstonwino

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Count me among those that are loving everything about this phone! It's just an amazing piece of hardware all around. And as a graphic designer, I have to go on record as saying that the people who complain about the aesthetics of the back really confuse me, as this is also a fantastic looking piece of hardware. Every time I hold it is like taking a little blue pill.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've got a good one too. No regrets at all over getting this instead of waiting for the SGS3. I'm still in honeymoon phase with my EVO, and the honeymoon won't be ending anytime soon!!!

Officially sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Forums.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I thought mine had a bit of yellow tint , but come to find out my OG evo had a bot of Blue tint and I just got use to that.

This thing is Great and am very impressed with it so far and that includes battery life so far

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, because everyone has gotten their preorder. Mine is so awesome! It has invisible camouflage! Anyone else unlock this sweet feature? I must be godmode beast !

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the phone so far. The screen is incredible in any lighting situation. Can't believe how well it works outside. Battery life is great, apps work well for the most part but there are several I use that need to be updated to work better with ICS. I only have one app that doesn't work at all and unfortunately it's one I use every week but the developer is usually responsive.

I do have focusing issues with the camera in some situations, typically close up with lots of subjects in different planes of view. Will wait to see what updates come out. Otherwise the camera has been great and fun to use.

And to my surprise, nobody has barfed when they saw the back of the phone. I don't spend much time lookng at the back myself.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
No real issues that I can't get used to. I've been really lucky in that respect. I am sure there will be an update soon resolving a lot of different issues, like multitasking. It's just how life is with a newly/unreleased phone.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariaWV