I have a Nexus 5 running Lollipop, why am I unable to get the keyboard to popup when asked for a Bluetooth pin?

yellowxboy

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Nexus 5 running Lollipop, unable to get keyboard to popup when asked for bluetooth pin.

i'm trying to pair my TomTom Runner gps/bluetooth watch to my Nexus 5, but the phone does not let me enter a pin to pair the watch. It prompts for a pin/passcode but the Nexus 5 keyboard does not pop up. I tried touching everywhere on the screen and the keyboard won't come up. I tried switching between the google default keyboard and swiftkey, both do not pop up. Is anybody else having this issue?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5 running Lollipop, unable to get keyboard to popup when asked for bluetooth pin.

Do you have Lux installed? It has been associated with a number of weird problems on Android 5.0.

Posted via the Android Central App

ollyc

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5 running Lollipop, unable to get keyboard to popup when asked for bluetooth pin.

i'm trying to pair my TomTom Runner gps/bluetooth watch to my Nexus 5, but the phone does not let me enter a pin to pair the watch. It prompts for a pin/passcode but the Nexus 5 keyboard does not pop up. I tried touching everywhere on the screen and the keyboard won't come up. I tried switching between the google default keyboard and swiftkey, both do not pop up. Is anybody else having this issue?

Yup. Exactly the same issue... Frustrating. It seems like it's a bug in lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63