I have a question about sprint returns

Whiteboy-

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
tommorrow im buying the evo 4lte for full non contract price. if i dont like the phone,can i return it? or am i miss reading the 14 day policy.a sprint employee told me if i buy a phone non contract price i cannot exchange it. please help as i need info for tomorrow. 550 is alot to put into a phone.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I believe you have 14 days to return or exchange it...regardless if you got it on contract or paid full price

Karate kicked from EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2!

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
With Sprint it's 14 days on/off contract to return/exchange ....period. As others have said, BB is the way to go.

Speaking from experience, if you do buy it from Sprint full price, make sure they don't change your upgrade eligibility date since you didn't buy it at upgrade (discounted) price.

I posted about this on a forum some time ago and had people seriously tell me this was my own fault and that I should've waited 2 yrs to buy a new phone at discount price instead of paying full price every 6-7 mos. How I spend my money is my business. How Sprints system handles that transaction is another story and it's seriously flawed so again, make sure you check for yourself.

A Dan Hesse rep was tasked with researching my issue regarding eligibility going back several yrs. Having receipts (transaction numbers) helped greatly proving that the system was wrong and your date should not change because you opted to buy at full costs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Whiteboy-

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
See what I wanna do is if I don't like this buy the galaxy s3 but it's so much more at best buy unless I price match again? Can they do that? And will they give me a hard time price matching the Evo and s3 cause of 150 dollar difference

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Best buy should give you no problems price matching.. As long as there stores around you with them in stock and it clearly shows the price your good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smmF14F2