I have Moto 360 India, could I have a faulty battery because I have having charging and functions issues?

Ivan Mehta

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Moto 360 India: Charging and functions issue

I bought my Moto 360 through flipkart two days ago. I set up my Android wear app and charged my Moto 360 to get the update. The charging took a fairly long time 90 minutes to go from 30% to 80%. I used it till 2 am and 16% battery was left. I put my watch on the dock and then started using it next day. I got 15 hours out of it with more than moderate use.

I put the watch on the dock. When I woke up in the morning the battery was stuck at 96%. Can this be faulty hardware?

Also Music controls are not working. One assumption is that Because I am using Android L dev preview that can be the case. And my pedometer seems to overestimate my steps. Can this be because I change gears in my motorbike?

Suggestions and help please.
(PS:Should I contact Motorola people if charging issue persists?)

maulikt

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto 360 India: Charging and functions issue

Even mine is stuck at 96% . Ocassionally it goes to 97 but comes back to 96%!!!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Try to use it until it fully shuts down then charge it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ivan Mehta

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

Did the same twice. But sometimes it gets stuck at 94, sometimes at 96%. No other complaints.

batrakartik

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

I have been facing similar issue since last week when I received the watch. Use the original charger. Not sure but it seems to charge it to 100%. Donot use a charger that charges at 1 or 1+ Amp.