I Hope Someone Makes a Replacement Battery Cover Door

EeZeEpEe

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I really do hope so. The textured plastic back is okay but it's still a little too slick and cheap feeling for me. I would definitely purchase a soft touch cover similar to the EVO 4G. Just wishing. :D

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Why not contact the guy who made one for the EVO 4G on XDA. Maybe if you get enough people he'll do it again. I personally really like the back of the phone & it is one of my reasons for going naked with the device

froggbee

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully somebody will make some with a grippier touch.

Grippier touch? The battery door that came with my phone is like a "carbon fiber". The only "slickness" on mine is around the perimeter (bevel?) and the very bottom where the speaker is.

EeZeEpEe

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Grippier touch? The battery door that came with my phone is like a "carbon fiber". The only "slickness" on mine is around the perimeter (bevel?) and the very bottom where the speaker is.

We all got the same battery door and it hardly resembles carbon fiber
epic-touch-4g-forums.jpg

800px-Kohlenstofffasermatte.jpg

It's textured plastic so it doesn't grip compared to the EVO 4G soft rubber battery door.

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I really do hope so. The textured plastic back is okay but it's still a little too slick and cheap feeling for me. I would definitely purchase a soft touch cover similar to the EVO 4G. Just wishing. :D

Ship it to me, I have some "bed liner" sprays, give that thing a whole new look.

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm the odd man out. Coming from a white Evo 4g with the completely smooth back, this phone feels incredibly grippy to me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillPlayGames