I just got a Galaxy S5 (I had an iPhone 6) and I'm not at all satisfied with the camera. Is there a silver lining?

A

AC Question

I just got a galaxy s5 I had an iPhone 6, and I'm not at all satisfied with the camera

The pictures are very grainy, I've tried to adjust every camera setting but they still turn out that way....

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I just got a galaxy s5 I had an iPhone 6, and I'm not at all satisfied with the camera

The photo quality ought to be comparable to that of the iPhone, so have the device repaired or replaced.

Posted via the Android Central App

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: I just got a galaxy s5 I had an iPhone 6, and I'm not at all satisfied with the camera

The pictures are very grainy, I've tried to adjust every camera setting but they still turn out that way....

I had a GS5 also and the camera is a downgrade from the iPhone 6/6+. The GS5 takes pictures outside as good as any smartphone but is average at best when taking pictures inside or low light. I take the vast majority of my pictures inside so after several months with the GS5 I had to move on..

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got a galaxy s5 I had an iPhone 6, and I'm not at all satisfied with t...

The photo quality ought to be comparable to that of the iPhone, so have the device repaired or replaced.

Posted via the Android Central App

The GS5 is comparable or maybe even better for outside pictures but isn't anywhere close to the iPhone 6/6+ for inside pictures. I have owned all 3 phones..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon