I keep looking for a better phone than the pixel!!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm a serial phone buyer. Had a bunch. I currently own a Pixel. I've tried the HTC 10, the Iphone 7 and others. None of them can compete with the full package of the Pixel. The battery life is fantastic, the screen resolution is really good. It never stutters or has frozen. The size is perfect for me. It has a headphone jack and fast charging. I think I'm "stuck" with this GREAT phone!!!!

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
the next great phone would be Pixel 2 imo

I agree about the phone - BUT - if Google doesn't clean up their supply-order-shipping process, I'm afraid many are going to be looking at other phones. The best phones in the world ain't worth a diddley if you can't get'm.

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm a serial phone buyer. Had a bunch. I currently own a Pixel. I've tried the HTC 10, the Iphone 7 and others. None of them can compete with the full package of the Pixel. The battery life is fantastic, the screen resolution is really good. It never stutters or has frozen. The size is perfect for me. It has a headphone jack and fast charging. I think I'm "stuck" with this GREAT phone!!!!

Yeah, I have my eye on a used Pixel 32 GB (is that enough?) because I gave my other one up because I thought I had to have this S7 unlocked version due to bells, whistles, etc and here I sit without Nougat 7.0 (not 7.1.1) and the carrier phones have gotten or are getting it. Pixel is a damn good phone. Im just waffling though waiting to see how long it will be before I get Nougat.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have my eye on a used Pixel 32 GB (is that enough?) because I gave my other one up because I thought I had to have this S7 unlocked version due to bells, whistles, etc and here I sit without Nougat 7.0 (not 7.1.1) and the carrier phones have gotten or are getting it. Pixel is a damn good phone. Im just waffling though waiting to see how long it will be before I get Nougat.

Nougat seems to be going out to the S7 phones -- I think T-Mobile and AT&T so far. I would imagine the other two will be soon.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I agree about the phone - BUT - if Google doesn't clean up their supply-order-shipping process, I'm afraid many are going to be looking at other phones. The best phones in the world ain't worth a diddley if you can't get'm.
I think Google will be much better next time around with Inventory and availability. If they are smart they will introduce a 64GB and that will help I think. You can buy them on eBay and Swappa right now so it really isn't that big of an issue.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

For a lot of people 32 GB won't be enough, however with the cloud storage of photos it might be. If you have a large music collection it might be better to look for a 128 GB. Swappa is a good source.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirginiaMaeHandy