i lost my 4glte samsung s3 please help me

Ashish Limbu

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
i lost my Korean 4glte Samsung s3 in Nepal in last weak how to fined and track this phone i don't no manufacture number but i tread to track Samsung account but phone is offline. please help me. my English is not good sorry for that.:'(

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
i lost my Korean 4glte Samsung s3 in Nepal in last weak how to fined and track this phone i don't no manufacture number but i tread to track Samsung account but phone is offline. please help me. my English is not good sorry for that.:'(

Google has a device manager page to find a lost device or remotely wipe it. Services maybe limited since it doesn't appear that you set it up. But it's worth a shot to see if you can wipe the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Google has a device manager page to find a lost device or remotely wipe it. Services maybe limited since it doesn't appear that you set it up. But it's worth a shot to see if you can wipe the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

This.
Apps that allow you to find and remotely wipe your phone usually require that they be set up before the loss/theft, so not having set it up will make it really difficult to find

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The Device Manager will find the device the last time it was on. It won't wipe it unless it was previously set up to enable that - but it will find where the device was the last time it was turned on (or where it is now if it's on).

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
The Device Manager will find the device the last time it was on. It won't wipe it unless it was previously set up to enable that - but it will find where the device was the last time it was turned on (or where it is now if it's on).

The free app 'AndroidLost' can be installed from the Play Store on your device AFTER you lost it using any web connected browser. Just log in with your Gmail address and password. When you've installed AndroidLost you can do all sorts of things with the device, like locating it or wiping it remotely, etc. etc. (Just like you could with 'Plan B').

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49