I love this damn phone

BerrySquasher

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
more and more and more everyday - it keeps getting better - the Handscent TEXT is AWESOME the Dolphin Browser is as fast or faster than Safari - VZW 3 G is the best - WIFI is great - the screen is crystal - I was worried about the Snapdragon from HTC - but I can feel secure that I have a top of the line device even if HTC offers pinch.

The Google Nav is ridiculous...

killer2293

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I have to agree with you. Made the switch yesterday from the Storm 1. I liked the Storm. The Droid is just hard to put down right now. The browser is great and I like how I don't have to keep timing my next battery pull. It is a great device and will only get better.

Google Nav for free "Come On" it is awesome.

Galindo6291

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I have to agree with you. Made the switch yesterday from the Storm 1. I liked the Storm. The Droid is just hard to put down right now. The browser is great and I like how I don't have to keep timing my next battery pull. It is a great device and will only get better.

this

former storm one user. although opera min 4.2 was way faster, its less functional. im still loving this phone though.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It's funny, I was just at Crackberry looking at all the new Storm 2 complaints and returns, and problems, then I looked at my Droid with the upmost satisfaction :D

So right though, the more I learn it and play around with it, the more I love having it.

Pinch to zoom will come, I get a feeling they have to pay Apple a Royalty to use it as Palm and HTC somehow pulled it off on theirs. Patience.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The Droid is just hard to put down right now.

this is the problem I'm having I can't put the phone down. My work and family are starting to suffer as well as my DVR is now full since I'm not watching anymore TV. This is a FUN phone!!!!! And it seems everyday I find something new game, app, widget, new short cut.

LSkolnik

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

don't have to wait the approximate several minutes for reboot either like on the Blackberry

spoid

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I agree, this phone is great. My wife really wanted an iPhone and we've been waiting for it to show up on Verizon, but once she saw my Droid, she loved it. Bought her one yesterday. :)

Donnie Pridemore

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Yep, my wife is also ready to ditch her Storm 1 since I got my Droid. I took the phone to a party on Saturday, and demonstrated the voice navigation. The most popular response was "that's frickin' amazing". :)

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I also early upgraded from the storm, and I don't regret my decision or spending $200 for a second. This is truely the best phone on the market, imo. Yes, even better than that one other phone.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
No its the fact that you can answer a phone call using the screen. With the storm I had an issue with it rotating as I was trying to answer I don't know how long it took me to learn not to use the screen

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I keep expecting the thing to transform and tell me to keep my hands off of it, the thing just seems cooler every time I pick it up.

R

Roy Aguilera

It is an awesome phone and with it comes a feeling of relief. I no longer have to be online every 10 minutes hoping an OS leaked or have to be checking that my apps are closed and my memory hasnt dropped. :cool:

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It is an awesome phone and with it comes a feeling of relief. I no longer have to be online every 10 minutes hoping an OS leaked or have to be checking that my apps are closed and my memory hasnt dropped. :cool:

or waiting 10 minutes to check every 10 minutes for an OS leak ;)

carnadi88

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
this is the problem I'm having I can't put the phone down. My work and family are starting to suffer as well as my DVR is now full since I'm not watching anymore TV. This is a FUN phone!!!!! And it seems everyday I find something new game, app, widget, new short cut.

My work is suffering too because I can't put the phone down. I thought my crackberry was bad. This phone is worse. I'm addicted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addity