I need a web browser for my Moment

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have my Moment less than a week and I dislike the web browser that comes with the phone. On my desktop I use Firefox but it does not seem to be available for this phone.

What to you suggest I download and where do I find it ?

Thanks

Stiv_X

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I think the two most popular browser apps are Dolphin and Steel. Try them both and uninstall the one you don't like.

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
How to get Java for Opera

Or try Opera Browser?

I went to download Opera and they said I needed to download Java. So I went to the Sun site and i could not figure out what to download. Do I download the version for Linux ? and after I download it how will I find it to install ?

Thanks

Droid_Moment

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I've tried the Opera Browser (currently is not on the phone) but I'll download it again and i"ll see what it tells me

-------

downloaded and installed the application with no problems O_O

Hustletron

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I just got the phone yesterday and have been browsing the market, I downloaded Dolphin Browser and like it so far, it literally is like a mobile FireFox browser.

There's also custom "gestures" you can create, for example if you want to close a tab, you can hit the gesture button icon and make an "X" gesture on the phone screen and it will close the tab if it's setup to do so. Not THAT useful but still very cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tile1