I need advice about Lg G4

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello, the Internet is full of good opinions worse (even from those who did not lg g4)
therefore I wish to ask the owners of LG g4> g4 worth lg I buy?
I now use a Samsung S3 I9300 1 gb ram, want something good.

I know Ig G4 processor is not over S6 / S6 edge, but the difference is less noticeable in everyday application and Camera: X know that is the best for 2015: D

another question for those who lg g4> I guess sunbteti in possession of one month or two months you use your phone. How runs android after all this time?! (Someone said that moves horrible / ... is that true?!)

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the G4 is probably one of the best phones you can buy. Yes, the S6/E is faster, but it is actually A LOT slower in multitasking. Yes, there MIGHT be an update coming soon to address this issue that I had with my Note 4, and people with their S6/E -but as it is right now (months after release), it is still slow in ram management and multitasking.

Camera is great on both.

Battery life is fantastic on the G4, and you can replace the battery with another or get an extended battery. You can change the backs of the G4 to suite your style. Also, expand your memory. The S6 has build quality (not saying the G4 is bad though!) and also design (I still think the G4 isn't the most beautiful phone out there).

You'll notice a BIG difference from the S3 with either one. I personally dislike Samsung devices now, too cartoon and they're REALLY high up on their high horse. So... I decided to get the G4 and boy is the camera and battery life awesome. Great great great device. Highly recommended.

Long term slowing down? Hmm... Hard to say! It's been out for so little... Same for the S6/E.

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I do not want phone from Samung
appearance is ok, but like you said battery and micro-sd is a plus. and I can not stand without micro sd: D
s6 vs lg room g4 g4 beat edge ... * Daytime is little difference but winning g4
* Nighttime wins g4 (I watched YouTube)

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Question
> What to choose gray or brown shell leather?
> what temperatures you have in applying twetter facebook instagram browsing music and more?
>is your real with fast charging battery?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you wish, you can have both backs, for use on different occasions.
In my own case, I have never experienced heat. Warmth sometimes, but never what you would call heat.
Battery charging is fast.

There may be better phones than the G4, but I don't know what they would be. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Ady86. Get the G4 without reservation. There's nothing out there even close. I will never use it on a T Mobile or Sprint network! That would be a bad choice, regardless of what phone you buy!

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Ady86. Get the G4 without reservation. There's nothing out there even close. I will never use it on a T Mobile or Sprint network! That would be a bad choice, regardless of what phone you buy!

sorry, I do not understand what you wrote

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got my G4 this past Sunday I came from a galaxy s4. I'm having some adjustment issues but overall really like the phone bigger screen much better camera .The user interface is a little different for me but I think that's the best part getting to learn another UI. However I do have one issue and it is the battery life I must be a power user because I run low on battery very quickly. On my samsung I had a zerolemon extended battery that I never ran out of juice that spoiled me. But as soon as zerolemon makes another extended battery for the G 4 I will get it. other than that I really like the phone

Kko 5

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Question
> What to choose gray or brown shell leather?
> what temperatures you have in applying twetter facebook instagram browsing music and more?
>is your real with fast charging battery?

BROWN LEATHER DEFINITELY....ITS REALLY WOW

Posted from my LG G4

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I just got my G4 this past Sunday I came from a galaxy s4. I'm having some adjustment issues but overall really like the phone bigger screen much better camera .The user interface is a little different for me but I think that's the best part getting to learn another UI. However I do have one issue and it is the battery life I must be a power user because I run low on battery very quickly. On my samsung I had a zerolemon extended battery that I never ran out of juice that spoiled me. But as soon as zerolemon makes another extended battery for the G 4 I will get it. other than that I really like the phone

The beauty of the G4 is you can swap the batter if aftermarket makes a better one ;)

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
When I had my Verizon G4, it was a complete dud unfortunately. The screen dimmed by itself, auto brightness was never at the right brightness. Even using it for a few minutes caused the back of the phone to overheat badly and in turn it lowered screen brightness to nearly 10 percent making it unreadable outdoors.

The battery drained badly also when it started to get hot. Phone never got warm, just hot to the touch. A few other anoying issues with it as well. Not sure if the Verizon versions are experiencing it more than other carrier though. Other than the cons, the camera was good on it.

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
When I had my Verizon G4, it was a complete dud unfortunately. The screen dimmed by itself, auto brightness was never at the right brightness. Even using it for a few minutes caused the back of the phone to overheat badly and in turn it lowered screen brightness to nearly 10 percent making it unreadable outdoors.

The battery drained badly also when it started to get hot. Phone never got warm, just hot to the touch. A few other anoying issues with it as well. Not sure if the Verizon versions are experiencing it more than other carrier though. Other than the cons, the camera was good on it.

wow, you're really unlucky
I hope not such situations, when I will buy Lg G4 H815

804hokie

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The LG G4 has exceeded my expectations in every way, and will only be enhanced with the extra battery I'm set to receive (hopefully tomorrow).

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

I have a G4 on Verizon and after a factory reset and the latest update, I am having 0 problems.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes, get the G4.

It will be a quantum leap (no pun intended) from your S3.

I'd say brown leather but I recommend the black one as it seems to hold up better to daily use.

VerizonDroidMotoX

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
If I had to choose I would choose the Samsung S6...But that is only becuase I resell my phones and want the value to be retained that happens on the Samsung S6 but not LG's line for some reason. So if you are buying it on contract I would look around. But off contract its the best deal.

ady86

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
greeting
I went to the Vodafone .... button LG G4 H815 : is nice
I tested the video to 4K, but there I catch limit within 5 minutes (it was from them) or that limit so small. It was enough space

Another question:
*the battery is ok? survive more than 10 hours with active net, and others. I rarely play games.
*I read many complaints from america about: battery drains too quickly 6-8 hours average use; then hanging; and the faint sound glitch when talking on the phone (where you put the ear)

hmmm, I more than 2 weeks maximum I want to buy this Lg G4 but I fear these small problems.

what you edit RAW photos?!
wait to enlighten the questions above

Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberprettyfashiongirl95