i NEED help about "Motion" submenu

Doki Dokz

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
i just bought a samsung galaxy s3 GT I9300 and i just found out that there's no "Motion" submenu in settings.What seems to be the problem?
here's a pic:

38672044743785298076858.jpg

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

-Android Version ( 4.1.1 )
-Baseband Version ( MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V12, 2012/09/20 18:56 )
-Kernel version (3.0.13 / root@liyunpen-desktop #1 / Tue Nov 27 16:14:20 CST 2012 )
-Build Number ( ALPS.ICS.MP.V2.6 )
-custom build version ( 002121127 )

Doki Dokz

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
If you are rooted and running a custom rom, it removes the Samsung features including the motion features
i'm sorry but i don't understand what that means.. im not kinda techy, this is the first time i bought a smart phone. what can i do to make the motion features available for my unit?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
i'm sorry but i don't understand what that means.. im not kinda techy, this is the first time i bought a smart phone. what can i do to make the motion features available for my unit?

Where did you buy it from?

According to your stats, your phone seems to be rooted (hacked to break carrier limitations), and you might be running a custom rom (another version of the android software custom made by someone else other than Samsung).

If you wanted to return to stock android (how it would be if you bought it brand new from Samsung, Best Buy, or another official wireless provider), you would have to flash (re-install) it with the stock software, which can be found on the internet

Hope that was understandable enough for you lol

Doki Dokz

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Where did you buy it from?

According to your stats, your phone seems to be rooted (hacked to break carrier limitations), and you might be running a custom rom (another version of the android software custom made by someone else other than Samsung).

If you wanted to return to stock android (how it would be if you bought it brand new from Samsung, Best Buy, or another official wireless provider), you would have to flash (re-install) it with the stock software, which can be found on the internet

Hope that was understandable enough for you lol

haha i think i already understand it.. somehow..
i googled some site, do you think this will help? should i follow the steps?
here's the link: Galaxy S3 Stock Firmware | RootGalaxyS3iii.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware