Question I need help with me touchscreen

WolfyCs

Jun 26, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I need help because i spilled some juice on my phone and it had cracks and the a little hole in the screen on the bottom right, i tried soft reseting, safe mode its works but after a while it doesnt work anymore. What can i do please?
The phone is a Samsung Galaxy a52s 5g
And i didint spilled that much on the phone like 3-5 drops of soda and i just whiped it and got to bed and now i cant use the touch screen anymore if u can help and its been 14 hours.from the accident

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome.

That may require repairer attention, which may or may not be financially worthwhile. Liquid inside a phone, even after it has dried, may or may not do further damage with the passing of time, because of the residues.

As you can see, it is alas all rather uncertain.

Reactions: B. Diddy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but there may not be much you can do. Damage from liquids can occur pretty quickly, and your phone definitely had breaks in the integrity to allow the liquid inside. As belodion suggested, bring it to a repair shop.

Reactions: belodion

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you can still see the screen and only the touch portion is not working, try connecting a wired mouse/keyboard (or a wireless one if previously paired) so you can back up your data if not done so already.

Reactions: B. Diddy