I ordered from BB, but as history shows will I get it by the 24th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Should I cancel and order from AT&T? I was reading online it seems BB by ground sometimes and there is no guarantee that I will get mine before the 24th even though their site says have it on or before the 24th. Thoughts from those who have ordered from BB in the past? I only did it with them for a 10% discount due to it being close to my birthday. Which makes it around $150 or so cheaper.

I leave town on business the 25th for a week, so I am trying to get it before I leave.

Last edited:

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Should I cancel and order from AT&T? I was reading online it seems BB ships by Ground and there is no guarantee that I will get mine before the 24th even though their site says have it on or before the 24th. Thoughts from those who have ordered from BB in the past? I only did it with them for a 10% discount due to it being close to my birthday. Which makes it around $150 or so cheaper.

I leave town on the 25th for a week, so I am trying to get it before I leave.
I've never ordered from Best Buy but every time I've ordered from AT&T I've got it either early or on time. Also, usually AT&T stores typically have bunch in stock on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO