I swear I love this phone!

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Seriously!

My first phablet and I can do anything with it! Video is beautiful! Call quality is great! I have been away on course for almost a month now and the only Internet access I have is via this device. I have taken beautiful pictures with it, used it as GPS to find my way around. It's my news, entertainment, means of communication, my alarm clock. I watch anime series thanks to the external SD card. I have used the S pen while dealing with administration or when I don't want to mess up the screen with greasy prints. It seems that this phablet can do anything I throw at it and in lovely large screen bliss.

I am a female and it's not uncomfortable in the hand.

The new device love just hasn't wore off yet!

Nodesurfer

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Could not agree more. It is a powerful pocket computer and technological masterpiece, for sure. Love mine too!

Posted via the Android Central App

trickz20

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm right there with you!! I can't get over how awesome this phone truly is. How I ever used an iphone 4s is beyond me. I look other peoples phones and laugh to myself sometimes! lol Feels pretty awesome knowing you're the owner of the greatest phone available at this current moment in time!

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah...absolutely amazing device! Best I ever had and couldn't live without it now.

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

spinalpap

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying it. A lot of people can't get past the size, but it is pretty easy to get used to quickly. The Note 4 is pretty sweet.

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough, it almost seems too small but I wouldn't change the firm factor at all!

I wish I had more money, I would get a small Z3 compact for the occasional small device requirements and this for everyday use.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Oddly enough, it almost seems too small but I wouldn't change the firm factor at all!

I wish I had more money, I would get a small Z3 compact for the occasional small device requirements and this for everyday use.

I was thinking the same thing...BIGGER. biggest phone I ever had. I had a small worry about it being to big, but after the first week...I want bigger!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It sure is a fantastic device from Samsung but its no surprise as this is the Note line.

Seems as of now at least this is Samsung's headliner and one that gets the better attention and refinement.

There are many great features and the one that impresses a lot is battery life. Considering the resolution this Note holds up remarkably well.

Glad your enjoying the Note experience.

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
In regards to using the alarm clock, do you set yours to vibrate and sound? If so does yours vibrate whenever it goes off? Cause mine doesnt vibrate for some reason. Just sounds then it talks then resumes ringing.

Posted via Android Central App

marrzie

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
In regards to using the GPS, how reliable would you say it is? Suitable for a person who requires GPS on a daily basis to perform their job?

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
In regards to using the GPS, how reliable would you say it is? Suitable for a person who requires GPS on a daily basis to perform their job?

Personally I leave GPS on all the time and find it to be very reliable... always. If it maps, weather or whatever, it is reliable.

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
In regards to using the alarm clock, do you set yours to vibrate and sound? If so does yours vibrate whenever it goes off? Cause mine doesnt vibrate for some reason. Just sounds then it talks then resumes ringing.

Posted via Android Central App

I just have it set to music from Zedge. Don't need the vibrate.

I haven't had any issues with it. Just if you are going to use it daily, make sure your data can handle it.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I Just got my Note 4 about 8 hours ago. I haven't stopped messing with it.
I think I am set up 100% now. Took a shot or two, pics look great. Screen is beautiful as well as the rest of the phone.
I haven't had a samsung phone is a good while, seems like touchwiz is less touchwizy...maybe not...
either way, It's an awesome device.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Seriously!

My first phablet and I can do anything with it! Video is beautiful! Call quality is great! I have been away on course for almost a month now and the only Internet access I have is via this device. I have taken beautiful pictures with it, used it as GPS to find my way around. It's my news, entertainment, means of communication, my alarm clock. I watch anime series thanks to the external SD card. I have used the S pen while dealing with administration or when I don't want to mess up the screen with greasy prints. It seems that this phablet can do anything I throw at it and in lovely large screen bliss.

I am a female and it's not uncomfortable in the hand.

The new device love just hasn't wore off yet!

If you haven't already, headphones and a case.. IMO, headphones ups the enjoyment, and the case protects the beauty.. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saadsaleem