News I tested the Pixel Watch 2 and Fitbit Charge 6 at Disneyland — the results were surprising

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Tshaka tests the Fitbit Charge 6 and Google Pixel Watch 2 on a trip to Disneyland, and the results were surprising!

I tested the Pixel Watch 2 and Fitbit Charge 6 at Disneyland — the results were surprising : Read more
So just to understand, the glucose monitor complication ties into a monitor you have on your person. Or was this a function of the PW2? If I've followed properly it would be from a device connecting to the PW2.

Sounds like all in all you enjoyed testing both of these smart watches.

Reactions: zulubushi

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So just to understand, the glucose monitor complication ties into a monitor you have on your person. Or was this a function of the PW2? If I've followed properly it would be from a device connecting to the PW2.

The Pixel Watch 2 does not have built in glucose monitoring. If it did, that would have been all we heard about when it launched.

Reactions: zulubushi

zulubushi

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

The complication is from the Blose app, pulling data from my Dexcom G7.

Testing both devices has been delightful. They really are very solid!

Reactions: mech1164

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I am using Health Connect to Sync Samsung Health to Fitbit. I'm wondering how close the step counter would be to Galaxy watch 5 or 6 compared to the Fitbit or Pixel watch 2.

GargantulaKon

Nov 5, 2023
Visit site
Did you test it with the always-on-display and tilt-to-wake features on for both watches? I've noticed they my watch lasts almost two days with these factors off vs. a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777