I think i did something really stupid with my tablet

Irene Iwannou

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,i was testing a program i was testing to make me super user and it installed a program and it said that alot of programs are full of ads and i click modify and it started to modify programs including google play store including installing a jar,it was so fast i couldn't do anything,the main problem was that there was no connection,so i did a factory reset and another and another and another still the same problem,searching by searching i found a tutorial about using total commander to change the settings in host file,i did that and it was connecting,but as soon as it did it gave a message unforginately google play store has stopped working,and it went on and on,i even uninstalled it about 3 times reinstall it and still the same thing,and again system restore over and over again,but still the same problem,i even install an apk called phonesky.apk but still i have the same problem,any help??

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,i was testing a program i was testing to make me super user and it installed a program and it said that alot of programs are full of ads and i click modify and it started to modify programs including google play store including installing a jar,it was so fast i couldn't do anything,the main problem was that there was no connection,so i did a factory reset and another and another and another still the same problem,searching by searching i found a tutorial about using total commander to change the settings in host file,i did that and it was connecting,but as soon as it did it gave a message unforginately google play store has stopped working,and it went on and on,i even uninstalled it about 3 times reinstall it and still the same thing,and again system restore over and over again,but still the same problem,i even install an apk called phonesky.apk but still i have the same problem,any help??

What program were you using first? I'm guessing you were trying to root?

Irene Iwannou

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I can't remember which program i used,i needed to install a program called clean master which was good for clearing up space,and i wanted to grand it permision,so i got a program from the internet to make me root,it did make me but it also install another program on my tablet which did what it did. I own a tablet which i bought from ebay, its not a brand i think

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't remember which program i used,i needed to install a program called clean master which was good for clearing up space,and i wanted to grand it permision,so i got a program from the internet to make me root,it did make me but it also install another program on my tablet which did what it did. I own a tablet which i bought from ebay, its not a brand i think

So it installed a bunch of spam apps after you used the program to root? Could you try to find the program again?

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonie