I think I just have bad luck

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So I to give you a back story I want an Android user from the Google G1 up until the note 7 issues! However my bad luck started with my G4 that I loved. However I received the dreaded bootloop so I went to the note 7 after that. Well we all know where that went lol. So I jumped ship I went to the iPhone 6s+,7+, then the 8 plus when I finally just didn't want to have apple anymore.

So here I am I purchased a V30+ and the first day I realized the screen was hanging off of the edge. So I took it back and got anotherone now I get a wireless charger and it wouldn't charge overnight so I purchased another wireless charger and it the something I'm luck if it charges 20% over night.

Now the dilemma I have a phone that for the price 19.00 on sprints lease plan it's a hell of a phone. It does everything I need it to do and we'll plus some. So do I go for a 3rd try or do I return it completely and buy a LG v20. I can justify spending 33$ a month on a s9 or 40$ on a note 8 which o want lol. So what should I do?

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
This phone is literally perfect for the lease price the full sprint price is alot. But I feel that this phone will do great for a while. So I'm thinking 3rd times the charm

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I think I have bad luck too. I don't know, either that or LG just makes crap phones. I had the LG G6. Though a decent feeling phone in the hand and nice design, it was the buggiest piece of crap phone I've ever had. I was so happy the day it was gone. I had a V30 for a short time, then got a Note 8 instead. Returned the Note 8 and decided to go back to the V30. That was about a month ago. The V30 has worked great until recently. It has a bizarre screen flicker whenever I look at the always on display. And now every so often, when attempting to unlock, the phone completely freezes and I can't do anything. Can't unlock, can't press home, restart or anything. What the hell man? Seriously. If I would have known this, I would have stuck with the Note which has much worse battery life.

I really do wish not wireless charging was my only issue. LG phones are by far the buggiest I've seen, which is also a shame because the V30 as a device is awesome and has great battery life. This is the second time I've been burned by LG and I don't really intend on purchasing any more of their phones in the future.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Well I don't see it as just LG alot of companies have complaints. I had the G2 was and still on of my top rated phones. The LG g4 was another phone I loved and this one is still great for the price. But honestly if I could see the reason to get a note 8 for 40$ a month I can't see that Worth double this. I would get a g20 for 150$ but water proof is not there which is why I didn't get the key 2. So I see me sticking with this for the price speed camera and the screen is great plus the size is perfect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenamac