I think I made a mistake...

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
They came back in stock and I received my Galaxy Note 9 yesterday from Samsung and it is glorious!! It says certified pre-owned on the box, but I swear, everything about this device looks new. It came with all accessories as well inside the box. And I was lucky and got the Midnight black version. I thought they were selling the Ocean blue version, but the black looks so much sleeker.

So far, no problems at all. I don't care what anyone says, for only 400 bucks, you really can't beat this if you want a Note 9. And you don't have to buy it up front either. Samsung allows you to finance the device. I am only paying 11 dollars a month for it. You can buy from sellers on Amazon, but I don't think they will be able to give quite the experience that I got where it feels like you are practically unboxing a brand new phone.

So far, having a device that is factory unlocked works really good. I got all updates and NO ridiculous carrier bloatware. I get so annoyed with T-Mobile constantly pushing me to use their stupid app that can't be uninstalled.
I am so happy you got the phone you wanted and for that monthly price it is awesome value!!

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The Note 9 is a great phone! In the line of Notes, the 4, 7 and 9 were groundbreaking designs. The only thing the Note 20 does better than my Note 9, is move a split second faster through the internet and the display resolution slightly sharper. The 9's reception and display are stellar and the SD card is a bonus... plus the 3.5mm Jack with excellent DAC is superb. The phone continues to rock!

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Thanks! Yes, it was sooo nice getting into my car this morning for the first time in two months and plugging my phone into the headphone jack. And the sound is so much louder! Phew. sure did miss it.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Thanks! Yes, it was sooo nice getting into my car this morning for the first time in two months and plugging my phone into the headphone jack. And the sound is so much louder! Phew. sure did miss it.
What I found that also gives much better audio quality is an echo auto in the 3.5 jack, and the phones BT to it. Much better than a BT adapter I had tried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez