I think this is probably legit

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Sounds plausible; all of it. The byzantine procedure he outlines for buying an 8GB/512GB model doesn't sound like something that could be accomplished during the pre-order process. Still, I'm clinging to the as-yet unsubstantiated rumor which suggests that T-Mobile and Verizon will offer the top-spec Note9 at the time pre-ordering commences. So much intrigue over a phone.

Last edited:

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I just received an invitation from Samsung, non-binding, to reserve my "Galaxy device". I'm enrolled via my carrier, Verizon, and I'll see what comes out of it.

Last edited:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I didn't get an email to "reserve" mine. Anyway, I want to see how much the thing actually cost. If it hits $1,000 before taxes I'm probably going to order an s9 plus with deep discounts and freebies.

Anyway, all because you pre order or "reserve" at the first possible second dosen't mean you get it on the guaranteed date. As with all previous pre orders some who ordered first didn't get them in time due to stock issues and others who ordered later got theirs on time still. I don't think they operate on first come first served basis.

Knowing my luck the phone won't get on the plane on time and a hurricane will come and delay my phone two weeks like what happened during Irma :(

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just signed up. It gives me 400 for the s8 plus sitting in the drawer. With the $400 unless the Note 9 is like $1100 I'll be getting the Note 9!!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I didn't get an email to "reserve" mine. Anyway, I want to see how much the thing actually cost. If it hits $1,000 before taxes I'm probably going to order an s9 plus with deep discounts and freebies.

What deep discounts and freebies do they still have for the S9 plus this late in the game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krumplycelloids