I took the leap! Goodbye Note 20 ultra

Poshworld

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
So I took the leap today! Traded in my note 20 ultra for the Z fold 3, so 2 awesome foldables in the bag. As soon as I was convinced I could get the s pen fold edition and transfer all 8 years of handwritten notes, I went for it. So far I like the width, better for my petite hands compared to the wider note 20 ultra. It's still heavy to hold but I guess it comes in handy as a weapon and I can use the lighter flip 3 for times I'm not carrying a purse. I'm really happy with what Samsung has achieved with it's foldables this year and I see them becoming mainstream in the next 2 years. According to my local store, the fold 3 is doing really well in sales. I wanted the silver but unfortunately it's sold out in Lagos, Nigeria. Settled for the black and got a beautiful gold case for it. Guys, welcome me to the fold family 😊😊🤗

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
So I took the leap today! Traded in my note 20 ultra for the Z fold 3, so 2 awesome foldables in the bag. As soon as I was convinced I could get the s pen fold edition and transfer all 8 years of handwritten notes, I went for it. So far I like the width, better for my petite hands compared to the wider note 20 ultra. It's still heavy to hold but I guess it comes in handy as a weapon and I can use the lighter flip 3 for times I'm not carrying a purse. I'm really happy with what Samsung has achieved with it's foldables this year and I see them becoming mainstream in the next 2 years. According to my local store, the fold 3 is doing really well in sales. I wanted the silver but unfortunately it's sold out in Lagos, Nigeria. Settled for the black and got a beautiful gold case for it. Guys, welcome me to the fold family
Congratulations on the new phone.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I too sold on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra and now use the Fold 3 and haven't had any buyers remorse or second thoughts.

The Multitasking and split screen capabilities on this phone shows it's true power and potential.

So welcome to the foldable family.

I use a Samsung Aramid Case on mine.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So I took the leap today! Traded in my note 20 ultra for the Z fold 3, so 2 awesome foldables in the bag. As soon as I was convinced I could get the s pen fold edition and transfer all 8 years of handwritten notes, I went for it. So far I like the width, better for my petite hands compared to the wider note 20 ultra. It's still heavy to hold but I guess it comes in handy as a weapon and I can use the lighter flip 3 for times I'm not carrying a purse. I'm really happy with what Samsung has achieved with it's foldables this year and I see them becoming mainstream in the next 2 years. According to my local store, the fold 3 is doing really well in sales. I wanted the silver but unfortunately it's sold out in Lagos, Nigeria. Settled for the black and got a beautiful gold case for it. Guys, welcome me to the fold family ??????????????????

Awesome! Enjoy your new toy

Poshworld

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone, 3 days in and I absolutely love the productivity features (split screen, multi window and s pen). No remorse whatsoever, I don't miss my note 20 ultra. Happy with the fold 😊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome