I Took The Plunge And Bought The H815

BoogerBoo2

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Will after contemplating whether to buy our first real cell phone (Were Older Then Dirt), and after talking to a couple of members on here I finally got over the fear of spending $534.00 for a new LG G4 H815 with Brown Leather on Amazon and made the buy,

I was going to get it on E bay but I figured since I'm a Prime member and I get free shipping plus Amazon's guarantee of a no hassle return if the seller sends me a LG box with Animal Crackers in it instead of a phone, I think I should be alright though because the seller actually contacted me by Email two times and answered all my questions and and even gave me his phone number in case something is wrong with the phone when it arrives.

Anyway I was going to ask some of you LG G4 H815 owners if you know about the code you can enter on the G4's keypad that will take you to a hidden area that let you turn on (Enable) some or all the missing bands on the G4, If anyone is interested I can post a link to the video that shows how to do it.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Will after contemplating whether to buy our first real cell phone (Were Older Then Dirt), and after talking to a couple of members on here I finally got over the fear of spending $534.00 for a new LG G4 H815 with Brown Leather on Amazon and made the buy,

I was going to get it on E bay but I figured since I'm a Prime member and I get free shipping plus Amazon's guarantee of a no hassle return if the seller sends me a LG box with Animal Crackers in it instead of a phone, I think I should be alright though because the seller actually contacted me by Email two times and answered all my questions and and even gave me his phone number in case something is wrong with the phone when it arrives.

Anyway I was going to ask some of you LG G4 H815 owners if you know about the code you can enter on the G4's keypad that will take you to a hidden area that let you turn on (Enable) some or all the missing bands on the G4, If anyone is interested I can post a link to the video that shows how to do it.

Tmo is selling new ones for 475.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DONALD