I walked into Walmart and got one

anon(785579)

May 11, 2012
Visit site
$158

So yesterday I checked Best Buy, Radio Shack, and a Sprint Store with no luck and none of them even knowing when they will be getting some in for walk-in sales. I was done looking and my girlfriend had to stop at Walmart for something, and she made me check out their phone section. I reluctantly walked over to the electronics with no expectations. They had one on display and one to sell so I snapped it up.

So you may want to check with your local Walmart and you may get lucky.

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
I've never shopped at Walmart before because it hasn't ever been convienient to do so, but since I still haven't received my WF pre-order, I decided try my luck at a local store this morning. No such luck. Walmart doesn't sell Sprint phones in my area. :-( And so the wait continues...

anon(785579)

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Yea, you can only get so lucky at Walmart. The person helping me said they don't sell many Sprint phones and their phone rep was gone and unreachable due to the holiday weekend. It took about 10 phone calls to Sprint and almost 2 hours to get the thing activated but it was well worth it.

kanyewest

May 17, 2010
Visit site
im using my wifes upgrade to get the Evo LTE... will walmart/letstalk let me swap the phone to my line without making me pay a huge amount of money?

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
im using my wifes upgrade to get the Evo LTE... will walmart/letstalk let me swap the phone to my line without making me pay a huge amount of money?

If Walmart's phone "stuff" is fulfilled by Simplexity (Wirefly, Radio Shack, others) they have some tricky terms and conditions, and you might get penalized $$$ for swapping the phone to a different line, even right away. Recommend you make sure there aren't any semi-hidden fees.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I do this every year with upgrades lol

Just upgrade your line in the store then go home call Sprint and transfer numbers to the correct phone.

I've never been charged extra, its just less hassle to do it myself via SCS

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My walmart also has one in stock, but they couldnt give it to me because I wouldnt show up on their systems as being able to upgrade my line but I am I even talked to cs from sprint butd nothing. So I'm guessing WF is holding my upgrade since I pre order with them :(. Did any of you that got it from walmart had pre order the phone and if you did what did you do for the rep to give you the phone?

ReyRey

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I called my local walmart and they had one, but decided to wait for amazon if all this stores are getting them that means that amazon should get them too and the price of $149 no tax and free activation is not bad even though that at BB if you get the gift card and then get them to price match for $149 that's even better.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance