I want all my Angry Birds levels back!!!!

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So of course when I loaded Angry Birds onto my XOOM it didnt have all the levels I unlocked on my DX. My question is, is there anyway to get that app data from my DX onto my XOOM? Fruit Ninja would be nice too.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, I don't know of any way in specific. The only thing I can think of is using the app "Angry Cheaters" to load in the exact score for each level you have completed from your Droid X onto the Xoom...it might take a while, but it's the only thing I can think of. =\

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
If the app is the same version, and the app data is stored in /data/data/<app package name>/

then yes it will work. Does the Xoom do something stupid with app data, or keep it in the normal place?

Most likely people with issues either aren't using the right TI backup file, don't have a working busybox build, or PEBCAC :)

EDIT: Fruit Ninja isn't going to work. Different version for tablets. Check version #'s of Angry Birds

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not gonna root the Xoom until there is a one click or app method.
and even then I'm personally going to wait until I know this thing inside out. I'm still getting confused at times with certain issues and the last thing I need is the added wondering if it has something to do with being rooted.:D:D I'm waiting until they have very stable custom recoveries, both clockwork and amon ra, some nice and stable ROMs, etc..

BUT I do miss my Angry Birds levels cleared. I JUST got done with some that were giving me fits on my Nexus and now I have to do it over again...then again I guess it's a game and that's kinda the point :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582