I want privacy on my personal phone data when using my phone as a company phone.

jog62003

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I just received a job offer and it stated I would supply my personal lg g2 phone. They said they will sync it with their tablet that I will use on the job site. They said they will set up separate accounts for my company email, Skype, calendar,* contacts, files, etc. I'm not sure exactly what they will do. Most important, will they be able to view Skype even if there will be 2 separate accounts. I was thinking I could use the guest mode feature on my LG G2. Please help. Thanks.

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I just received a job offer and it stated I would supply my personal lg g2 phone. They said they will sync it with their tablet that I will use on the job site. They said they will set up separate accounts for my company email, Skype, calendar,* contacts, files, etc. I'm not sure exactly what they will do. Most important, will they be able to view Skype even if there will be 2 separate accounts. I was thinking I could use the guest mode feature on my LG G2. Please help. Thanks.

Switch SIM cards from 9 to 5.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know too much about Androids but what would that do? Can you explain in more detail?

Sim cards would just switch the number and data services. It wouldn't change anything on the device.

I would suggest doing the guest mode on your device for work to keep things separate. I don't use that type of feature, so not sure how it will affect your personal messages or calls.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12