I would love to switch phones, but I would miss Samsung Pay too much!

taco2sday

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I would love to switch phones, but I am loving my Samsung Pay and that is weighing in my decision. I wonder why other companies have not brought this technology out on their phones. Is there other things this phone might have to sway me over??? Please help me change my mind!

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I would love to switch phones, but I am loving my Samsung Pay and that is weighing in my decision. I wonder why other companies have not brought this technology out on their phones. Is there other things this phone might have to sway me over??? Please help me change my mind!

android pay but then again depending what samsung device you have youve gotta concider the battery

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
So besides the ability to pay for your Hamburgers, in your case a taco using your phone, what else are you going to miss from Samsung pay?

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Best advise use what works best for you. Advantage of the honor 8 it's unlocked and only $300 atm. No carrier bloat ware. Not waiting on carriers for the latest updates(nougat beta has been going for a good month) we all know how timely Samsung is with updates.

Battery life is good on this phone, it's snappy as hell. I have yet to experience any lag. If you want game and experience lag, you just adjust the power profile to performance and go. The ability to theme the UI from different user themes found all over Google plus and XDA.

My favorite thing is EMUI. It's a nice fresh take on android. It has so many useful features added into and it's visually pleasing with the styles of animations it uses for different tasks. The programmable fingerprint scanner is very nice as well for extra gestures and quick launch options.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The Honor 8 is an impressive bundle for your buck, IMO. The dual-camera combo helps produce a better shot, and to quote Android Central, "It's quite capable of being your primary shooter." I've heard good and bad things about EMUI, but there are lots of themes and customizations available - or launchers - available to you for download if that's not your thing.

I've also heard good things about its battery life, and it has a good-sized display (5.2") if you're into that dimension bracket.

Once my phone actually comes in the mail, I could give you more reasons lool, but these are just my impressions based on research and what I've seen around the forums.

Also, this phone was featured in Android Central's Buyer's Guide (in the "Android Central Community" forum section). Now, obviously if you're coming from a Samsung product, your camera experience and flagship exposure is top-notch, but this phone, in my opinion, delivers a flagship (and unique) performance at a fraction of the cost.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Remain positive Lol ...

I am trying to be realistic. Sure i would like to see it but I really don't see it coming especially with the security concerns that the government has... Banks are unlikely to take the risk unless it is worth it for them

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That's a great suggestion but isn't that close to the price of a new Honor 8?

Well i could have bought two Honor 8 64gb for less than my Apple watch's original price...

But anyway, My gear s2 classic worked with Samsung pay too... Paid $140 for earlier this year, refurbished though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21