ICS this week?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am the CEO of Motorola. I need the RAZR back. Here is a brand new shiny Samsung Galaxy S3, ..........now go hang out in those forums.

via Razr MAXX

Reactions: mekano

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
...NEVER...

Omg+Rage+Face.png

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh, good. I'm glad I got you here. When are we getting ICS, sir? :-X

We are diligently working on the ICS update for our Motorola phones in the U.S. We want all our users to have a bug free experience and this takes time. So hang in there cause when it comes out it will be kick arse! You can always install one of the 9 "leaks" we have made available to our friends in the communities.

via Razr MAXX

Last edited:

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
This guy is funny, bigguy...you funny man, did they let you come out to play at the mental institution, little computer time...there there. I hope its soon but not three months from now soon. I want them to get all the bugs worked out before they distribute the os.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The above link is for all of those that require a "screen shot/link/first born...etc"

The pic is not from a "testers" phone nor from a phone of a member of the Motorola feedback network. That is one of the current pics that someone took when they managed to pull it off Motorola's network via cheesecake.

via Razr MAXX