If I use poweramp for music on my phone...

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Poweramp does not support any wearable natively for storage (and I think you even need a 3rd party app for controls but might be wrong with later updates). You can transfer your offline music to the watch and use the built in music player but that's about it.

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Poweramp does not support any wearable natively for storage (and I think you even need a 3rd party app for controls but might be wrong with later updates). You can transfer your offline music to the watch and use the built in music player but that's about it.
And Spotify as well, but you have to experiment a bit so it works when you want it to. I download a playlist or two when I've got WiFi, then set to offline mode straight away. Then when I'm without my phone, the offline playlists are playable. (But you will also need a Spotify Premium account for this).
Also, the old bug where it used to start playing after a phone call is fixed with the latest Samsung software update. For me, at least.

rrmccabe

Mar 21, 2019
Visit site
Not positive I understand this question. But I run Power Amp on my phone and have no issues with the Galaxy watch controlling it. I have used it with and without the music files on the watch.

Attachments

• 2019-03-23_10-26-00.jpg
    2019-03-23_10-26-00.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay