If you BUY apps for 1 device, can they be transfered?

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. I was careful and looked at as many thread titles to see if this has been covered. If it has in the recent past, I aplogize for not doing my thorough homework.

I currently own a Galaxy Tablet. LOVE IT!!! I've downloaded 22 Paid apps.

I'm desperate for a new phone, as the one I currently own is 4 years old and on it's last battery bar. I was thinking of getting the latest 4G Samsung model on AT & T and wondered if there was a way to also transfer the same paid apps to that new phone?

The only knowledge I have about this comes from Windows, Webroot, and McFee, whereby you can share those programs on 3 different devices for the same cost.

Thank you in advance for any answers and don't laugh too hard at my question! I'm constantly trying to upload new information into my 60 year old brain cells. LOL

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Your paid apps are linked to your Gmail, so as long as you use the same account on your phone as you are on your Tab, you'll be able to download all your paid apps without re-purchasing them.

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Sweet! I downloaded all the Audubon apps for birding and butterflies, etc. and those buggers are $15.00 bucks a pop, so I wasn't too keen on buying them twice.

Thanks for the assurance. Phew!

BTW, utterly off topic: I can NOT find a single thing to press that allows for "Subscription Notifications" from this board!!!! The ONLY way I could track this subject was to keep the original window open and refresh the page every so often.

Every other board I frequent has a box to tick off right below the post box that states "Track this Subject" or "Subscribe to Replies". I find nothing, here.

HOW do I do this so I can shut down this current window and just rely on email notifications?

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
15 bucks?? Glad I'm not into birds lol.

Go to your User CP at the top, look for "Edit Options" on the left bar, and in there is the thread subscription options.

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site