If you're thinking about getting the phone, what color are you getting?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting black

1, i like how the it looks when it's turned off (or in sneakpeak and inital assist screen), all one black smooth modern piece, (kinda reminds me of my palm pre).
2. i heard that the screen looks better against a black trim.
3. i heard the white back gets dirty for some reason and that it's hard to clean? If that's true, man are people gonna be ticked off

:D.

and i'm with sprint, so no color options, which is fine, i don't think i'd ever be able to choose.

okay, i need to get off this board, for some reason, i'm starting to get bored which leads to posting polls. lol. This is is worse than the wait for the Pre, and that was like 6 months! lol Maybe it's cuz i can't believe i still have to check the weather by hand.

Last edited:

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
1.black front with cement gray back with blue accents. Back Material Ceramic or Metal or Standard.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The wood is intriguing. White with bamboo or teak would probably look elegant.

But I think I may go with the white front, a red back, with black accents (SDSU Aztecs, Chicago Bulls) OR white front, a blue back, with yellow accents (San Diego Chargers). Will definitely be putting it in a clear case though.

Hurry up with your exclusivity, AT&T. I need this on Verizon.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I live in San Diego too.

RE: Bamboo with white front, that was originally going to be my first choice, but then I started to rethink it based on this

I'd be careful with the combination of a white front faceplate and the AMOLED screen. We all know that AMOLED devices don't have the best color reproduction, and having a white reference right next to the screen will probably make it look worse.

That's all speculation, of course, since I haven't actually seen the device in person. Just going off what I've seen on videos.

So I'd like to see how good the whites on the screen look next to the white bezel before I change my mind. Good thing I get to wait a few months.

mistermojorizin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I live in San Diego too.

RE: Bamboo with white front, that was originally going to be my first choice, but then I started to rethink it based on this

So I'd like to see how good the whites on the screen look next to the white bezel before I change my mind. Good thing I get to wait a few months.

this was confirmed in one of the detailed reviews from the major blogs. stay away from white.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't wanna wait until November to get a new phone, but I totally would if they made a clear one. I wanna see some phone innards.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The wood is intriguing. White with bamboo or teak would probably look elegant.

But I think I may go with the white front, a red back, with black accents (SDSU Aztecs, Chicago Bulls) OR white front, a blue back, with yellow accents (San Diego Chargers). Will definitely be putting it in a clear case though.

Hurry up with your exclusivity, AT&T. I need this on Verizon.

How much do you think these will cost? i'm guessing $100 more? can't be $50, everyone would have one, but $100 people might find disturbing.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the black front but I have a thing for red. So either the bright red with the black or crimson accents or perhaps the crimson (which would closely match my car's color) with either the black or silver accents.

The sole disappointment for me is that the weaved backs are only available in black or white. That pattern would rock on all of the colors, IMO.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
How much do you think these will cost? i'm guessing $100 more? can't be $50, everyone would have one, but $100 people might find disturbing.

The wood? Actually, I'm not expecting them to cost extra. If they do, maybe $50 more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reaghsj6465