I'm at the point of leaving this site

Jezz_X

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The "News" posts (and I use the term loosely these days) are just becoming general to the point of spammy.

Is this still a Android news site or is it a ad site for Thrifter? Between all those things and

"Everything I need to know about blah blah on PlayStation 4"

Phil getting all his modern dad stuff posted

I'm not really sure is worth sifting through for the 30% that is Android related news

I really used to love this site but it's just becoming a Burdon sigh

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't play console video games - and last I checked PlayStation and XBox weren't Android.
I don't need to buy Play Doh. Or camping gear. Or any of the other garbage that Thrifter is spamming.
I don't need a new vacuum cleaner.
I don't need a new IT certification for only $49.

I came here long ago because I'm interested in Android, Android phones, and Android stuff. I realize it takes money to run a site like this, but since the site's content is now less than 50% Android I'm not sure it's for me any more.

I'm sure most couldn't care less if I'm here or not, but I also expect the OP and I aren't the only ones who miss AC when it was actually about Android...

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind the articles for Xbox or PS4. I realize Thrifter is a huge underwriter, but maybe they can tailor their advertising to more "Android" products?

DVJ Rick Kraft

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I can't post on a topic 40 days old. I find another topic, I'd like to post, again, can't post on a topic more than a month old. I find a topic that's only a week old. I try to post a positive, insightful comment.
"Sorry you don't have enough reputation so you must wait 37 more seconds to post another comment"
I just wanna contribute! And, I haven't actually posted anything yet, dumb system!!! Ahhhhhhhhh