Okay, so I dropped my Infuse in the toilet. Don't ask how. Don't ask why. Don't ask what was in there when it fell. All I know and care about is it was in there for like 1 second, and wasn't fully submersed. I took off the case and popped out the battery. Went and got some rice. After an hour in the rice, I put the battery in and it turned on just fine, and the touch screen worked. Now, water probably got into some of the holes, so I'm worried about sound and charging. How long should I keep it in rice just to be safe?