I'm Getting An LG G3 Instead Of A Note 4

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
No way ... Touchwiz isn't even that laggy ... Snapdragon 801 with a QHD screen is a nightmare ...

I didn't see the part where he roots, but I hope that's true. My pops is 64 and just got his G3 even though my younger brother tried to convince him to get the iPhone 6. The only thing that sucks is that he can't adjust the earpiece volume because LG decided not to allow it. Fortunately If you root then you can change the volume.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
What's wrong with tea lol?

Tea! Tea!!! It's wonderful stuff. Dangerous, too. Many UK users' smartphones must have met their end being dropped into cups of tea. Even as I text this, a cup of tea stands next to me. We takes our tea serious. I once read somewhere that Her Britannic Majesty's Government commissioned a 40-page publication entitled The Preparation Of A Liquor Of Tea. Coffee just isn't quite the same. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to make meself another cuppa tea.

Posted via Android Central App

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I updated my original post in this thread to explain why I changed my mind, returned the G3 and pre-ordered the Note 4.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I imagine you've gone from one superb device to another which will be at least its equal and, being newer, probably better overall. Hope you enjoy.
Perhaps you'll be around in the Note 4 forum.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54