I'm happy with my 4 xl

Comie the Homie

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I am loving my Pixel 4!

Long time iPhone user but I got fed up and frustrated with them. Pre-ordered the Pixel 4, it was a seamless transition and I haven't looked back since.

I already used most Google apps and services, and they make the whole experience top notch and seamless. the software and nifty assistant features shine bright. No more robocalls, a seriously smart assistant, great camera, great display, good and regular updates, plenty of cheap cloud storage, and more. This device really packs a punch!

It's not perfect: could be more affordable, Soli is a joke EXCEPT for how it works with face unlock. and battery could be better. but I have seen so much negativity and straight up sensationalized reports on this device. with the ubiquity of chargers and charging technology this is a non issue. Home charger, car charger, office charger, and I always carried a power bank for emergencies because quite frankly you can forget to charge or find yourself with low battery with any smart phone. I did this even with my old iPhone that had a better battery. And this thing charges FAST! If I find I'm low I can plug it in for 20-30 mins and be good to go for several more hours. I use it constantly throughout the day.

Google continues to add useful and interesting features: call screening, live transcription, assistant makes reservations, RCS chat, call recording, and I'm sure there is more to come.

Don't listen to the haters. Plenty of room for improvement, but make no mistake this is a fantastic device and great overall experience. Hell yeah!

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I am loving my Pixel 4!

Long time iPhone user but I got fed up and frustrated with them. Pre-ordered the Pixel 4, it was a seamless transition and I haven't looked back since.

I already used most Google apps and services, and they make the whole experience top notch and seamless. the software and nifty assistant features shine bright. No more robocalls, a seriously smart assistant, great camera, great display, good and regular updates, plenty of cheap cloud storage, and more. This device really packs a punch!

It's not perfect: could be more affordable, Soli is a joke EXCEPT for how it works with face unlock. and battery could be better. but I have seen so much negativity and straight up sensationalized reports on this device. with the ubiquity of chargers and charging technology this is a non issue. Home charger, car charger, office charger, and I always carried a power bank for emergencies because quite frankly you can forget to charge or find yourself with low battery with any smart phone. I did this even with my old iPhone that had a better battery. And this thing charges FAST! If I find I'm low I can plug it in for 20-30 mins and be good to go for several more hours. I use it constantly throughout the day.

Google continues to add useful and interesting features: call screening, live transcription, assistant makes reservations, RCS chat, call recording, and I'm sure there is more to come.

Don't listen to the haters. Plenty of room for improvement, but make no mistake this is a fantastic device and great overall experience. Hell yeah!
Could not agree more!

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got my P4XL yesterday, so too soon to say. I do miss the bottom large speaker that was on my P2XL. When the phone is on speaker, it is more quiet. Face unlock seems to work well. Time will tell.