I'm looking for a tasker-type app BUT with a very specific detail

jokeyhaha

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I previously used WhoIsIt but the developer has disappeared. It's not so much a tasker app like everyone else is using but more a volume contol/allows calls and texts. The beauty of WhoIsIt was that I could silence all calls and text except for those deemed VIP, and I could receive VIP calls AND texts. This is where other tasker apps aren't the same.

I recently upgraded to a Galaxy S3 and I can no longer use that app. I need one that will allow only the numbers I specify to call or text me. This is important because my husband is ill and sleeping on a different floor than I am.

Can anyone help?

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
An app called Llama might do what you want. You can setup profiles and have "noisy" contacts that will ring no matter the volume setting. I haven't used this feature, just seen it in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jokeyhaha

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
An app called Llama might do what you want. You can setup profiles and have "noisy" contacts that will ring no matter the volume setting. I haven't used this feature, just seen it in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Unless I'm wrong, it will not allow texts through from the whitelisted people; only calls. Can anyone let me know if this is correct?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85