I'm spoiled now

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
What did you not like about the 6s plus every review Vs the note 7 speed and camera had been very close not far off by any mean

The Auto focus is SO slow. I can't tell you how many times I had to tap on the screen for the auto focus to work correctly. I went to the Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Future Now Tour a few hours ago, and Only took this phone because of the Great battery life. When I went to WWE Smackdown a couple of weeks back , my Note 5 Died before the night was over. I miss the LED notification sensor, I hate how slow this keyboard is compared to Android and their third party keyboards. I MISS customization. I don't like that I have to keep scrolling on the Internet when Android zips through its scrolling. I'm invested in the Android ecosystem too.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
The Auto focus is SO slow. I can't tell you how many times I had to tap on the screen for the auto focus to work correctly. I went to the Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Future Now Tour a few hours ago, and Only took this phone because of the Great battery life. When I went to WWE Smackdown a couple of weeks back , my Note 5 Died before the night was over. I miss the LED notification sensor, I hate how slow this keyboard is compared to Android and their third party keyboards. I MISS customization. I don't like that I have to keep scrolling on the Internet when Android zips through its scrolling. I'm invested in the Android ecosystem too.

Awesome feedback I to am vested in Google as well I just feel like it's time for a change maybe lol i cant pull the trigger right away but. I have cut back on customizing no rooting for me anymore. So after not using an iPhone since the 4s I've thought about it just because of most things working easier together such as face time imessage looks great the fact you can see if someone has read it, Also gallery that has always been 1 thing is all of the apps that are downloaded that are the same.. But I set it up all the time so I am considering the Iphone due to all of the device's like Mac and iPad being able to work together. However with all of that said I really am nervous of leaving android after what 6 years and I only had the 4s for 2 months I go back to the g1 days and my touch

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I keep saying I will cut back and give up root. If possible, this N7 might be the device that makes me do it. So great as is.
I used to root to have full themes and change icons and get free tethering.... Since we can do all that now within the regular OS I don't even bother with root...... It was a smart idea for Android to open up even more because the less demand it is for root to get access to these features the less people will be out there trying breach ur software to allow root...

Apple needs to go the same route... So people don't have to jailbreak just to download files to their phone or add a widget to the homepage... Etc... Etc

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
If I ever go Apple, I will definitely jailbreak my device. I'm supposed to get a friend's mini and I will jailbreak it straightaway. Get rid of some of the bloat so that even though it's old, it should run a bit better.
Apple needs to go the same route... So people don't have to jailbreak just to download files to their phone or add a widget to the homepage... Etc... Etc

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Awesome feedback I to am vested in Google as well I just feel like it's time for a change maybe lol i cant pull the trigger right away but. I have cut back on customizing no rooting for me anymore. So after not using an iPhone since the 4s I've thought about it just because of most things working easier together such as face time imessage looks great the fact you can see if someone has read it, Also gallery that has always been 1 thing is all of the apps that are downloaded that are the same.. But I set it up all the time so I am considering the Iphone due to all of the device's like Mac and iPad being able to work together. However with all of that said I really am nervous of leaving android after what 6 years and I only had the 4s for 2 months I go back to the g1 days and my touch
I had the iPhone 5 three years ago for 3 days and then exchanged it for the Note 3. I just can't be an Apple user. I thought about going IPhone 7 plus a few days before the Apple announcing, but removal of head jack turned me off. Windows is even more limited, LG phones, Huawei, and Nexus are too big for me. The biggest thing is the S pen. Only Samsung has it. I'm not buying a separate stylus because I Know I'll lose it, lol.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I left the iPhone when the Evo 4G came out. I had to jailbreak my iPhones to make it tolerable. I was rooting my Android phones up until the Note 5 as I didn't feel the need anymore. Then I drank the Koolaid and decided to try a Nexus 6P and the "Pure Android Experience". While certainly speedy, I immediately missed the extra features from TouchWiz. So I had to root it and install a custom ROM. Back on the Note 7 I don't feel the need to root.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I picked up an unlocked Huawei Honor 8 at Best Buy for 399.00 to hold me off until Note 7 goes back on sale. After using it I may even end up keeping it because it has all I need except an S Pen and Samsung Pay. Camera is sweet, very fast, expandable memory, and might be the best fingerprint scanner I've used. Even looks like the Note 7. If I have to wait until Mid October for the Note 7 to come back on the scene I will keep the Honor 8.

robonik

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Since I was displeased with the trade in allowance being offered for my mint condition Note 5 (literally like new) I just decided to keep it for my back up. I have to have a back up for my business and because I must have a stylus for business reasons (taking orders and writing notes) it makes sense to have a stylus capable backup.

This combination of Note 7/Note 5 sure beats the heck out of my last combo, Note 5/Galaxy S2 LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiggerBoat1919