IMEI Number is incorrect.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Trying to ask for a unlock code on AT&T's website, but it keeps telling me the IMEI number is incorrect. Anybody Eldar have that problem. Calling them in the am.

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
What foxbat said.
Also, see my answer in the other thread: if you give them the phone number of an old or existing ATT plan, you will run into less walls with your unlock request.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
What foxbat said.
Also, see my answer in the other thread: if you give them the phone number of an old or existing ATT plan, you will run into less walls with your unlock request.

I can't find your other thread. I did call and they said I had to wait 90 days cause the IMEI # won't register for 90 days, I can't wrap my head around why I have to wait when I bought it outright.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You need call them back and politely insist them to unlock your watch as you paid out right. 90-day provision only applies to contract phone, IMO.

My call went very smoothly. No questions asked. Some CSRs just know more than others.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
You need call them back and politely insist them to unlock your watch as you paid out right. 90-day provision only applies to contract phone, IMO.

My call went very smoothly. No questions asked. Some CSRs just know more than others.

Thnks I got the RIGHT agent this time. She submitted the case for me, I should get my email on Tues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40