imonitor process (com.huawei.imonitor)

Seth Volcano

Nov 23, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone, today I wanted to review the processes that are running on my cell phone (Huawei P10 Lite), and I was curious about the "imonitor" process (by its name xd), this process has 3 services running: PTMService, NcLogCollectService and LogCollectService , researching in google there are several answers about this process: One says that it is a process related to the antivirus service, another says that it is related to Wi-Fi, something like an intelligent exchange service between it and mobile data, and the last It says it's a spyware, which made me worry. So I want to know which of these 3 options is the true one?

As I read the one that I think is related is with the wifi, since in that thread they said that this process consumed a lot of battery (which does not happen to me, in terms of battery life my cell phone is fine), but I want to have someone else confirm it for me.

Regarding what a spy program is, I doubt it, because checking my cell phone shows that it is a system application, and also that it is com.huawei.imonitor, which is from Huawei.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
There are so many system apps your going to see on the list similar what you made a thread on , just too many to go over with in a forums, but rest assured your fine .