Inbox by Google, Hands On Impressions

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Well I just got my invite (And no, I don't have any invites). So far, my impressions is that I love the Material design, and the App itself is beautiful.

Makes me want to go back to using Google Services full time, as their apps in Material Design look Amazing (See the Play Music App Update for proof as well).

13477.jpg

13471.jpg

And the desktop inbox version looks just as good:

13478.jpg

So far so good. I am thinking on pushing my main email through Gmail to get the full effect of using Inbox, more but my first impressions are that it is in fact very useful.

My wish though is that they allow more email accounts such as Outlook and Exchange so that people don't have to go though the hassle of setting up email forwarding though Gmail.

Any questions, please feel free to fire away!

Posted via the Android Central App

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I too am impressed. I still have the Gmail app going on my S5 in addition to to Inbox. I'm trying to find out how Inn x interacts with Android Wear. If I stop using the mail Gmail app, will I continue to get mail notifications on my Watch only using Inbox? Curious is anyone knows.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Would be very grateful for an invite if either of you have one to spare

I would also appreciate an invite from anyone who has one to spare. I've tried twice and haven't received an invite yet. I really would love to be able to see for myself what all the hub bub is all about regarding Google Inbox.