installed a volume boost mod using safestrap recovery and it actually works

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I installed a volume boost mod using safestrap recovery and it actually works. Im shocked. I initially rooted my phone because of this. But I was scared to try it because I'm a noob. After months of research and tinkering with root apps I got the confidence to go for it. Wow im impressed. The phone actually shakes from the sound output. I dont even want to turn it all the way up anymore. My silly self couldnt believe so I put my ear against the speaker while playing music. Now my ear is ringing. Thx google and android central for the help. Very pleased

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: wow...

Just careful with these mods, they push the limits on the circuitry of your phone and can lead to stray signals and increased battery drain. But yeah, it's nice that they do work, huh? hehe

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: wow...

Just careful with these mods, they push the limits on the circuitry of your phone and can lead to stray signals and increased battery drain. But yeah, it's nice that they do work, huh? hehe

Yes I figured that didnt install the highest one kept it middle range. And im going to be very careful.i could imagine what the loudest version sounds like but ill pass on tht.

Posted via the Android Central App