Insufficient space?

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded my external mini sd card to 16g and trying to download a game "3rd blade" 48megs and its telling me i have insuficient space? Am i doing something wrong? Or am i suppose to set something? how do i default all my download to my external sd card?:confused: Help please thx

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
App space is internal. It has nothing to do with your sd card.

If you go to settings, sd card and phone storage it'll tell you how much you have left.

If it's not full you probably need to clear the cache for the market. You do that under applications in settings. If that doesn't work then clear data for the market.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had this same problem one day when I was downloading a lot of apps from the android market,this problem isn't coming from the phone but it is with the new android market.To fix this problem,go to settings,then applications,and manage apps.Scroll down till you find market,make sure the android market is the one you choose.From their you'll tap the market and tap to the uninstall updates.After that,go back to home and choose android market,then download your app once you agree to the markets terms.

ThaMule

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to throw it out there that this worked for me. Clearing cache and data had no effect and I was out of options except this. Thanks!

ifront

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I tried to use your advice on market. I did "uninstall updates" and then followed the instructions. I was asked to accept terms again and still - same insufficient space message.
Do you have any other advice?
Thanks, Ilan
:(

dnelsonn

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
this surprisingly worked. although i now hate navigating through the market, but i guess i'll just have to live with that to be able to download bigger games.

weberson

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. but I completely shut down my phone, let everything reboot completely, went back into the Market and the application downloaded successfully. Try this and if it doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.

NavyVet420

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Im just guessing, but it may be the fact the game isn't updated to the latest blend of Android for the Infuse. Try looking at the games specs and see what Droid version it needs, if not, I'm not sure whats next. I am/was having the same issues. I just reverted back to the old market and an app installed, but it also used to install in the newer market.
Good Luck..

U CristineMay Cacho

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm very disappointed because I just bought 4gb and now can't download my favoriest game it says "there is an insufficient space in your device pls.......can you please help me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174