Integration Search Email App

chain13

Trusted Member
Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys

I was wondering if I could get one of similar feature that available on my iphone in android. So I'm using iphone 7 as my main and Redmi note 4 as secondary. What I like about ios is dedicated search feature (spotlight) in the default launcher that could reach almost anything of the phone. I usually search attachments in my email account using this spotlight without opening the mail app first (which is save me a lot of time and works flawlessly)

unnamed.jpg

I wonder if I could get the similar feature on my android. I tried using Evie launcher that has spotlight-like feature, but the search result only limited to contacts, apps, and some web search. I also tried using pixel launcher and gmail app (by google), but the search result on the launcher doesn't have integration with the gmail app (and any other mail apps). The last I tried microsoft launcher and outlook app (by msft) the result is the same.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try using Google Assistant -- although on my phone, when I ask it to search my email for something, it only looks in Gmail. I don't have an additional email app on my phone, so I'm not sure if it would look in those other email accounts.

chain13

Trusted Member
Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Try using Google Assistant -- although on my phone, when I ask it to search my email for something, it only looks in Gmail. I don't have an additional email app on my phone, so I'm not sure if it would look in those other email accounts.

Hi. Thanks, Gonna check that out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield