Interesting Article...Samsung no longer boosting benchmark scores

antclauson

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I hope no one posted this article yet, but it seemed very interesting considering all the boast about the S4 performance and soon to be S5.

Samsung devices no longer boosting benchmark scores after Android 4.4 update

This article just brought me back to the forum posts about the HTC One vs. The S4...performance..display..software...etc... There was one guy (smooth4lyfe I think) saying how almighty the S4 was going to be which got me interested. I had the HTC One for 2 weeks and chose the S4. I definitely regretted my decision ever since and I was definitely fighting for the HTC One. I'm not saying I should've stayed with the HTC because they both had problems but the S4 in my opinion was worst. LG will definitely be my next device...

Last edited:

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Am. You do know that it was not only Samsung doing this right...

HTC, LG and Asus were all found to be doing the very same thing and a quick Google search will show you. Sammy just gets all the hate. And why if I may ask is your s4 the "worst".

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

HTC, LG and Asus were all found to be doing the very same thing and a quick Google search will show you. Sammy just gets all the hate. And why if I may ask is your s4 the "worst".

Hahahaa I laughed at that too.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

Yep Samsung was just caught first. I'm glad they reversed course on this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlossinsurance