Internal storage disappear and comes back than again disappears.

BLACKminded

Jun 18, 2024
Visit site
The forum software can sometimes automatically flag certain posts as suspected spam, depending on certain keywords or links. For example, one of the common keywords is "dating", which can often be used in a way that isn't suspicious, but the software will still flag it. Sometimes you just have to keep editing the post until it's accepted.

I know that some manufacturers (typically Chinese) don't allow for Safe Mode for some inexplicable reason -- but the fact that it works on your brother's Infinix phone makes this unlikely.

I'm afraid I don't know about the ADB stuff, sorry. I'm still suspecting a glitch or fault in the memory chips, so I don't think there's much you can do, since the warranty has expired.:(
Hey I've found the solution to the problem but can't paste it here as it flags it as a spam. How can I post if it's being marked as a spam. Or maybe you can post under this comment on behalf of me?

BLACKminded

Jun 18, 2024
Visit site
Removed user 999 and everything became tip top.

After struggling for 8 days on many platforms and going through so much stress, the final solution that worked was fairly simple.
1) install adb on your PC by watching a fairly popular video.
2) enable USB debugging in developer options
3) run command; "adb shell list users" (it will show you the users/user profiles currently active or running on your device).
If there are more than 1 users and both end with "running", you will have to remove 1 because it's the one revoking the permissions etc.
User 0 or UserInfo{0:name:number} is the main profile and is most likely that it's you. The other (UserInfo{999:name:number} in case of Infinix) is the secondary user profile that the system automatically made when you did something wrong like uninstalling a system app or a pre installed app that did not have the option to uninstall.
4) Simply use the adb command: "adb shell pm remove-user 999"
User 999 is not a universal user profile and your's might be different. It's the first number that comes after "UserInfo" if you run the first command.
------Caution: I'm not an expert and neither do I claim that everything that I said is exactly what it is. I might be wrong about what user 999 is or about something else. All I'm saying is that it worked for me.
------ I didn't lose any of my data and every app is currently working fine.

Reactions: B. Diddy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just Posted. Your thoughts?
Wow, that's way beyond my scope of knowledge. It's impressive that you were able to figure that out! Your solution might end up helping someone else here, and I would even recommend that you submit this to Infinix's support (if anyone there is even paying attention).

BLACKminded

Jun 18, 2024
Visit site
Wow, that's way beyond my scope of knowledge. It's impressive that you were able to figure that out! Your solution might end up helping someone else here, and I would even recommend that you submit this to Infinix's support (if anyone there is even paying attention).
These forums are the ones that appear on top when searching for problems related to Android. I will be happy if this helps anyone.
I messaged once, Infinix support, and got a long computer generated message that they can't process any requests

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimbrown1