International Google support issue for Nexus 6p

golden_ape91

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I have been having the dreaded battery crash issue with my 6P for the past year (see multiple threads regarding battery crash from %50 and lower). I have finally reached the last straw and lost my patience with this problem.

After hearing about the successful class action lawsuit and multiple comments and threads of Google acknowledging the issue and replacing batteries/phones I had decided to get in touch.

Please note: this is after I have tried EVERYTHING to solve the issue on my end.

My issue is I had brought the phone in Australia and currently live in Holland. I have, for the past few weeks requested a call back multiple times a day to no success. Is this a problem with the handset purchase country and the current support country?

Or is it a "we know the problem so we are avoiding speaking to anyone"

Any tips on how i can get ahold of Google. As the online support number for this country is in Dutch I may struggle going that route.

Getting desperate and cannot go on getting 1/4 of my day out of this phone!

Thanks

golden_ape91

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
Thanks @nomazamo999,

I will give this a go I just hope because I purchased it in Australia that isn't some sort of invisible barrier to stop support the handset.

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh